Hi,
        We hav a CA certificate and Client certificates generated using
openssl. All configurations are default ones. My doubt is if/when the CA
expires and I renew/extend its life, will the Client certificates get
affected in anyway. In our case, the Client certificates are stored in
hardware tokens and sent to users. What has to be done to ensure smooth
operations in this case. Any help will be highly appreciated.

regards
Sarath Chandra M