I'm confused here...

I like to buy a certificate from verisign or thawte that allows me to
sign other certificates. The test certificate produced have the
extension CA:FALSE. I'm not sure if I can sign anything with this kind
of certificate, please advise...

What happens when the certificate expires, how to renew it without
having to renew other certificates?

Cheers.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>
Certificate: https://www.sopac.org/ssl/

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this
e-mail without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be
necessarily the views of SOPAC.