I signed a request for a server-certificate. That should secure an iPlanet
webserver. But when I try to install it in the webserver I get this message:

Internal Error
The administration server was unable to fulfill your request.

Whats wrong with the certificate? Same certificate runs in IIS and Apache. I saw
that Verisign sent 2 certificates für iPlanet. There also was an "Server Cert
Chain". Whats this and how to create this? Why does iPlanet need this and IIS
not?
Can anybody help me?

Thank you for help.

Carsten Schwant