In short, my OpenLDAP server is using self-signed (OpenSSL) certificate. Now
I wish to access the same OpenLDAP server from a windows based client.
Naturally I need to trust the certificate (or the root of it?). I wanted to
know the steps that I should follow by which I can export or by any mean
designate that certificate (or root of it) as trusted on my windows based
client.

On my windows based client, I will use three programs to query the server:
1. VB application
2. Internet Explorer
3. Netscape Navigator

Please guide. Thanks.