In message <002b01c283f5$917bc8b0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:30:24
+0700, "Wadim S. Dicke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

dicke>   Can anybody help me with the following problem. When I compile OpenSSL
dicke> for linux-elf, 'make' passes without any errors, but when I try to do 'make
dicke> test', it reports many memory leaks in the same place - engine_list.c, line
dicke> 378
dicke> (ENGINE_new()). At first I thought that some tests were broken, but when
dicke> I looked deeper, I noticed that leaks are reported at addresses that weren't
dicke> even allocated!
dicke>   Haven't anybody dig so far? Where are these leaks from?

I'm not sure I understand how they can not be allocated, unless we use
free() somewhere instead of OPENSSL_free()...

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.