From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:John.Airey@;rnib.org.uk]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 7:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Problems compiling openssl under irix64 (6.5)

Hi Joe. Can you let us know what version of gcc you are using? There's been
a few posts about problems compiling, and I suspect that there have been a
lot of differences since 2.96 that are preventing the compilation. I'm
trying it out on RedHat 8.0 later, which uses 3.2.

At present though, I haven't got a definitive answer as to which version of
gcc or which platform is causing problems.

(Incidentally, it was good to see you at the Sussex reunion recently)

-
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If we could learn one thing from September 11th 2001, it would be the utter
absurdity of moral relativism.

-

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk