Hi. I'm writing a small class that uses the ssl library. The "problem"
( I'm not sure who has the problem :-P ) is that SSL_connect() blocks when
the verify callback function returns 0. If it returns 1 all goes as
expected.

I'm using a blocking connect bio as the underlaying bio for the SSL
object. And i'm programming my client in windows.

Is this a wrong behaviour or i'm missing something??

Thanks in advance,

        Juan.