Hi. I've wrote a small https client. I have a problem with SSL_connect()
function. I don't know what i'm doing wrong.

When i want to stablish a connection with a server i create a blocking
connect bio and bind it to the SSL object. I use a verify callback
function in order to perform aditional checks to the chain presented by
the server.

The problem is that when the callback returns 0 (indicating an error)
SSL_connect() hangs. Is this the right behaviour?

Thanks,

        Juan.