Hi,

        Under heavy load (> 95%) on s390 (SLES8, openssl-0.9.7b), I've been
seeing these bad write retries.  We're using 12 PCICA cards with IBMCA engine
enabled and home-brew openssl client/server apps, and the errors only happen
when doing hardware DES.  I discovered the following bug for a similar
problem, which claims to have a patch.  Was this patch included in
openssl-0.9.7b?  If not, where can I find it?

Bug:
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/rt2/Ticket/Display.html?id=598

(The post mentions requests over 250k, but all our client requests are 2k.)
We're also seeing SSL_F_SSL3_SETUP_KEY_BLOCK:SSL_R_BAD_WRITE_RETRY on s390x
at the same high CPU utilization, same configuration.  Below 95% CPU on both
platforms runs error free.

Thanks for any help in advance,
Kent