I am trying to setup SSL  connections between Java and C for HTTPS, i.e. between tomcat and
gSOAP, which uses openssl to handle the SSL part.
The java side uses keytool to generate the keystore and export its certificate.
In openssl side, it can generate its certificate and keys.
Java's keytool can import a certificate into its keystore, but how does openssl do this?
Do I use openssl with some flags to import the certificate or
do I simply copy the certificate from the java side (in base64 encoded text format) into
a *.pem file?  Can it take multiple certificates?