Hi,
I want to get profiling information about my applications, but if my
application contain openssl functions, then I cannot get profiling
information. The gprof (software for profile applications) get 0
miliseconds for all functions that I have made and they use openssl
functions.

I use g++, but the source code is written whith C, and gprof.

I also have attempted of install openssl library with the debbugin mode:
./config -d
make
make test
make install

but when I want to compile my applications, I get many errors of the
"undefined reference" about internal openssl functions. I don't
understand because the these errors are there, furthermore I don't
understand because it compile the openssl functions that are where I
descompress the openssl tar.gz.

In these moments I cannot send the exact errors, but if somebody needs
theses, then I can send them later.

If somebody know how I can solve this problem,  please to answer.

Thank you very much.

Ivan.