-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kankedu
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 4:55 AM
To: openssl-users
Subject: cipher list

Hi,

I want to tell my client to only use certain ciphers, and I have found
just
the funtion for doing so:

   SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list(*ctx, "RSA");

However, this doesn't give me good enough control on exactly which
ciphers to
use, only classes. E.g. I cannot write
"TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA" as
a second argument to ONLY use that cipher. Does anyone know another way
solve this problem? Otherwise I'll put it down as a feature request, I
guess.

Thanks,

Johannes