Hello all,

I've recently had to install OpenSSL 0.9.7e on another computer than the one I was originally working with. when I moved some of my code to the new environment I had the following error message when I attempted to run the program:

"This application has fialed to start because LIBEAY32.dll was not found, Re-installing the application may fix the problem"

Note that:
The old machine's environment was:
Windows 2000 advanced server
OpenSSL 0.9.7d
MS VC++ 6 studio

The new machine's environment:
Windows XP prof.
OpenSSL 0.9.7e
MS VC++ 6 studio

Also on the new machine, the visual studio and openssl are installed on two different partitions, whereas they were both installed on the same partition on the other machine.

I am able to compile and link, but the messages is given when I run the programs.

Your help is highly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Layla.

Do you Yahoo!?