Hi,

Sorry if this is a bit OT, can someone explain what is the difference between
an MS Authenticode certificate, a normal certificate, and a certificate
for signing Netscape object?

What are the bits and bytes that are different? I can't find info
detailed enough to give a satisfactory answer, and I don't feel
like spending money to get an authenticode cert and a netscape
cert just to find that out :)

What's so different between authenticode certificate and netscape
certificate that you can't use the same key and certificate to sign
both your windows-based software and your java stuff?

Thanks for any information

coco