any site more than msdn!

From: "Dr. Stephen Henson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Anyway, I just found that CA called Ascertia which seems to offer free
> certificate.
> I'll see if I can get a free cert for code signing, and see what's in there.

For those who may be tempted to try, their enrollment just sucks, it simply
doesn't work, even if you use the second option and paste your PEM-format
CSR into the input box.

Have you tried this:

http://www.thawte.com/support/code/office.html#timestamp

Apparently, verisign also has a section on this.

Again, thanks a lot.

coco