Angel Martinez Gonzalez wrote:

Hello:

Sorry for my english.

I have a native methods written in C that use openssl functions. This native
methods are invoke into java applet throught JNI, but it don´t work. I think
that my applet don´t find some .dll or .lib from OpenSSL, but I don´t know
how do it.

I use Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 to do my native methods, and here I set
the library modules "libeay32.lib" and "ssleay32.lib"; the additional
library path "D:\openssl-0.9.7e\out32dll"; and the additional include
directory "D:\openssl-0.9.7e\inc32". Then, I build a dll that is load from
my java applet.

The whole program works fine from an java application that use JNI to invoke
this native methods, but from an applet don´t work.

This sounds as a security restriction related the use of an applet. This can be come around by puting in an UNIQUE jar file
all the programs needed to run the applet.

Dominique LOHEZ

Somebody can help me?. Thanks.

Regards.

Dr Dominique LOHEZ