> Hello,
>
> I am transferring a AES encrypted buffer by writing to a file in Windows
> and then trying to decrypt the buffer from the transferred file in Linux.
> Though i use the same key both sides, the decryption does not work.
>
> I use the following:
>
> windows 2000 professional with openssl-0.9.8a
> Linux 2.4.20 with openssl-0.9.8a
> Used fgets, fputs for transferring contents from buffer to file.
>
> I suspect doing the file operation would add '\0' at the end and might
> cause problems.
>
> Is there a standard method of transferring the encrypted message from
> Windows to Linux and viceversa?
> Any help on this would be useful.
>
> Thanks,
> -Dorai
DISCLAIMER
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies
and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law.
The information is solely intended for the
individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of
it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your
computer