> I am quite new for the OpenSSL programming. I am using Perl client
> program and C client program for connecting to the same server.
>
> Perl script works fine with the get_https request. But in C, I am
> getting "-1" return value from the server while reading.

        Why do you keep calling BIO_read? What are you waiting for? You should
only
be looping on BIO_read if there is nothing you want to do until the server
does something.

        Why did you tell the server that you supported HTTP 1.1 if you don't? Do
you support chunked encoding? What about connection keep-alive?

        DS