Thank You..

Dr. Stephen Henson wrote:

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006, Perry L. Jones wrote:

If I take a look at the code for SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey() I see a reference counter used. My code would work using the reference counter but since the reference counter functions and structure members are not documented I am not sure I should uses them.

Is it OK to uses the reference ccounter like seen in SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey or is there a better why?

It is OK to up the reference count of the EVP_PKEY. There should be a separate
function to do this (to avoid having to access the structure directly) but
currently there isn't.

Steve.
Funding needed! Details on homepage.