On Thu, Feb 16, 2006, Matthias wrote:

> Somehow I am relieved and worried the same time that it affects not
> only me...

I recently noticed a problem when attempting to use an OpenSSL DLL compiled
against Visual Studio 2005 with an OpenSSL application compiled with another
compiler.

When both application and DLL were compiled with Visual Studio 2005 there were
no problems.

So as I asked earlier: please try compiling a recent 0.9.8 snapshot of OpenSSL
using the same version of VC++ and link your application to that.

Steve.
Funding needed! Details on homepage.