Hi

My application written (in cpp) using openssl 0.9.7e is having some memory
leaks. I try the standard way to find the memory leak using

//In the Beginning
CRYPTO_malloc_debug_init();
CRYPTO_set_mem_debug_options(V_CRYPTO_MDEBUG_ALL);
CRYPTO_mem_ctrl(CRYPTO_MEM_CHECK_ON);

//In the End
CRYPTO_mem_leaks_fp(stderr);

but my CRYPTO_mem_leaks_fp(stderr); statement is throwing a Access Violation
error. I use the debug version to follow the stack and my stack trace is
CRYPTO_mem_leaks_fp
CRYPTO_mem_leaks
lh_doall_arg
doall_util_fn
func_arg(a->data,arg); // Error inside this method

Can anyone help me resolve this problem so that I can understand my memory
leakage problem?

Thanks

-Venkata