-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Julien ALLANOS
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 6:38 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Testing private key - public key consistency

Hello,

is there a quick way/function to verify that a private (EVP_PKEY) key matches a X509 certificate's public key?

thanks,

--
Alain Damiral,

I hope this message makes me look like a very intelligent person

Université Catholique de Louvain - student
alain.damiral'at'student.info.ucl.ac.be