Excellent. Many Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hunter
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 1:45 AM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: 0.9.8b windows binaries

On 5/8/06, Parind Shah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is it possible to include 64 bit binaries as well?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Mike,
>
> I provide the binaries for hunter.campbus.com. The files are actually
> stored at brandleadershipmarketing.com/apache. You can take the
> Archive and MD5 link from hunter.campbus.com.
>
> I have been busy and have not had time to build Openssl-0.9.8b. I will

> be getting to the Apache builds in the next few days but I thought I
> would try to address your issue - smaller binaries. I assume you also
> need headers and libs for building your application. I will be waiting

> for an update to mod_ssl for Apache 1.3.x.
>
> I noticed an option for the build to not statically link the engines.
> This results in binaries that are a little smaller. I built the code
> with 'no-static-engine' and used the 'install' option. Then I zipped
> up the directory structure created by the makefile in c:\openssl. The
> engine dll's can be found in the c:\openssl\lib\engines directory.
>
> Openssl-0.9.8b-no-static-engine-Win32.zip
>
> Try this build and let me know if it suits your needs. If it does I
> will continue the build the updates in this form in addition to the
> regular package, which is created to support Apache 1.3.x. Apache
> 2.x.x are packaged with OpenSSL included.
>
> If you prefer you can build your own using these options, but let me
> know so that I know if should continue to provide this form of
package.

> Chris Lewis

Parind,

I built 64 bit binaries.

Openssl-0.9.8b-Win64-ia64.zip
Openssl-0.9.8b-Win64-x64.zip

at http://brandleadershipmarketing.com/apache

I zipped up the entire build directory because I cannot test these. If
they are ok I will figure out what parts to package.

Your feed back would be appreciated.

Chris.