David Schwartz wrote:
God I hope so...... I'm right in the middle of trying to get this
non-blocking stuff to work consistently (with a timeline fast
approaching....arg!) and I can't tell if it's something I am doing wrong
and what exactly that is. Too many variables to be easy.

        If you are trying to use blocking socket operations and be sure you will
not block, you can never be certain that your code will work. If you do not
ask for non-blocking behavior, there is no way for the implementation to
know that you want it.

        DS

Thanks David. This helps me A LOT.

Joe