Hello everybody !

I have a problem witht the SSL_accept / handshake which i could not
resolve with the help of the net / colleagues / time.

Having written a small server / client, it gives the following output
(debug info generated by me with the help of SSL_get_error ):

SSL PrivateKey opened successfully
Rate set to 100000
Waiting for client...
Waiting for client...
SSL Handshake (SSL_accept) failed - error code 0
SSL_ERROR_SSLErr during Handshake from SSL error queue:
error:140C5042:SSL routines:SSL_UNDEFINED_FUNCTION:called a function you

should not call
SSL_ERROR_SSLErr from SSL error queue: error:140C5042:SSL
routines:SSL_UNDEFINED_FUNCTION:called a function you should not call

Does anybody know what could be the cause of the error:140C5042:SSL
routines:SSL_UNDEFINED_FUNCTION:called a function you
should not call respectively the SSL Handshake error ?
The certificate as well as the private key seem to load fine - does this
mean that they are correct ? - Is there a problem with the certificate /
key ? - Could the problem be somewhere else ?

Many thanks

Florian G otter