I am attempting to build OpenSSL for the Analog Devices
Blackfin 537 digital signal processing chip using the
VisualDSP++ compiler, also from Analog Devices.

I have been studying the Configure script, and I would
be appreciative of any advice you could give.

I especially would like help determining what must be
considered when creating a new key-value pair in %table;
what exactly is the significance of each field (bn_ops,
unistd, l_flags, etc), and what values should be given
for these fields?

Thank you very much.

P.S. In my early attempts to build OpenSSL in VisualDSP++
one of the many things that gave me trouble was that
VisualDSP++ has no unistd.h.