Frank Büttner wrote:

So I found out that SSL don't take teh data from the socket:(
The Qt buffer will grow and grow, but SSL don't read the data:(

It seems to me that you have an architecture problem. As i understand your descriptions you have OpenSSL and Qt accessing a socket in *parallel*, so whichever comes first, gets the data. What you really want is probably that one is layered onto the other (probably Qt on OpenSSL). For this you must get Qt to calling OpenSSL instead of the sockets directly. I do know almost nothing about Qt, so i can't say, whether this is possible without modifying Qt. On the other hand Google says that there is already something named QTsslSocket, which may fulfill your needs.
Ciao,
Richard
--
Dr. Richard W. Könning