Nils,

Yes. I read the entire e-mail. I can't find ANYWHERE where it's being fed to the application, (including the source code). As far as I can see, it's definitely not being used in an ssl_ library call nor is he building his own in memory or using some other filename etc. I don't see how the program was ever getting a root cert to make it through the handshake process. I've searched for *.pem, *{hash}.0 files from root, (/), all to no avail. How it was ever working is beyond me. I kknow it has to be getting this from somewhere.

Nils Larsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

08/28/2006 02:08 PM

Please respond to
openssl-users@openssl.org

openssl-users@openssl.org
cc
Subject
Re: Unable to locate the keystore/certificate store or private key

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Nils,
>
> Yes, 0.9.6b is the exact version. Please help!

hmm, did you read the rest of my mail ? Do you have the source code ?

Cheers,
Nils