Hi,

Please have a look at the attached delta crl, base crl and certificate.
I could retrieve the CDP for base crl using traditional way. But I am
seeing problem in retrieving the CDP of delta crl.

Have a look at the code snipet and also the outout of the code. Thanks a
lot for your help.

Code snippet:
//AIM: Retrieve the CDP of delta CRL

DIST_POINT *pnt, *pnt1;
int nid, var;

nid = OBJ_create("2.5.29.46", "DCRLDP", "Dela CRL Distribution Point");
X509V3_EXT_add_alias(nid, NID_crl_distribution_points);

pnt = X509_get_ext_d2i(x, nid, &var, NULL);

printf("X509_get_ext_d2i-- var returns [%d]\n", var); if (pnt != NULL)
     printf("X509_get_ext_d2i returns [%u]\n", pnt);

 if (pnt == NULL)
       printf("X509_get_ext_d2i returns NULL, [%u]\n", pnt);
Output for the above code snippet for CDP DELTA CRL:
X509_get_ext_d2i-- var returns [-1]
X509_get_ext_d2i returns NULL, [0]

Actual Behavior:
I supposed to get 0 instead of -1 and pnt should not be NULL.

Am I missing some thing? Could you please throw some light on this?

(THOUSAND)**(THOUSAND) THANKS for your help.
-Surendra