Hi
  Have a project where I have to make a bridge between our existing client
software and an external program (using COM as interface).
  We uses OpenSSL connecting our client to our server - works fine. Originally
we done crossplatform development of the client. Using Mingw compiler on Linux
to create the client Win app, it works fine.
  I have tried to build our client in MS VS with OpenSSL. Compiles OK.
  Using the same certificates.
  Running the app, results in "SSL_ERROR_SSL" on ssl_connect() (Protocol
Error). I use the exact same code, the only difference is the compiler. I
receive the request on the server, and it fails there with "SSL_ERROR_SSL", and
also on client with "Protocol error".
  I have tried OpenSSL v. 0.9.6h, 0.9.7e and 0.9.8d.
  I have tried MS VS6, VS7, VS2005.
  Same result. (I build with /MDd).
  Running against the server:
  openssl s_client -connect xxx:yy -cert: client-cert.pem -key: client-cert.pem
  Result: error 010061 = "lib(0):func(16):reason(97)
  (I don't know how to interpret result).
  Any suggestions  ????
  /Kim

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.