Hi all,

I've created a method to generate ECDH Key, based on ecdhtest.c, available
at /openssl/test directory.
But I'm facing some trouble to compile it.
I've inserted the following code in the begining of the file, acording
ecdhtest.c,
>static const int KDF1_SHA1_len = 20;
>static void *KDF1_SHA1(const void *in, size_t inlen, void *out, size_t
*outlen)
>{
>#ifndef OPENSSL_NO_SHA
> if (*outlen < SHA_DIGEST_LENGTH)
>  return NULL;
> else
>  *outlen = SHA_DIGEST_LENGTH;
> return SHA1(in, inlen, out);
>#else
> return NULL;
>#endif
>}
in order to use the ECDH method:
>out=ECDH_compute_key(buf,len,EC_KEY_get0_public_key(public_key),ec_key,KDF1_SHA1);
When I compile it, the following messages appear.
>aodv/aodv.cc: In function ‘void* KDF1_SHA1(const void*, size_t, void*,
size_t*)’:
>aodv/aodv.cc:52: error: invalid conversion from ‘const void*’ to ‘const
unsigned char*’
>aodv/aodv.cc:52: error:   initializing argument 1 of ‘unsigned char*
SHA1(const unsigned char*, size_t, unsigned char*)’
>aodv/aodv.cc:52: error: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘unsigned char*’
>aodv/aodv.cc:52: error:   initializing argument 3 of ‘unsigned char*
SHA1(const unsigned char*, size_t, unsigned char*)

I've already looked for the SHA1 constructor, and I don't know what is
going wrong.

Has anybody already faced this problem?
if not, could you give me some tips in order to solve this problem?

Thanks.
Alexandre Gava Menezes
NPD/UFSC