-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dinh, Thao V CIV
NSWCDD, K72
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 7:02 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: How to know it is .pem or der format file

  Hi
  I have couple private and cert files. How do what kind of format of these
files?? Pem or .der format ??? Please help me.

  TD

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.