From: "Marek Marcola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <openssl-users@openssl.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: My ssl client connects without the knowledge of root
CAcertificate

> Hello,
> > Could someone help me understand what is happening here?
> >
> > ~ Urjit

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.