Hi,
I've been trying to figure out (plus testing) how to actually use SSL_write.

I write alot of data and have an internal Send Queue in which I keep
"packets".

I try to follow this reasoning:

 1) try to write the entire chunk with SSL_write
   if it returns the same value as 'len' then it succeeded.
  otherwise:

 2) add it to a sendqueue, and send it again later on using
  SSL_write(ssl, sendqueue->packet + written , len -written)
 and then I check to see if the returned value equals   len-written.

I have enabled PARTIAL_WRITE and allow moving addresses..

Is this wrong? I think I have read all over the place that you should send the
same params.
Should I ALWAYS just send:

SSL_write(ssl,sendqueue->packet, len);

I saw inside s3_pkt.c that it seemed to have an internal send queue really
similar to mine.
But if the latter version is the correct version, what return value am I to
expect?
'len' or  the number of bytes actually written at that specific call ?

Btw, I am using NON BLOCKING SOCKETS.

ANY help/pointers is mostly appreciated
Thanks in advance

(Is all this true for SSL_read aswell? and am I right to assume that I don't
need to bother with this when dealing with blocking sockets? (not an option
for my server, but for the clients) )

/Tommy Wallberg