-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Schwartz
Sent: mercoledì, 2. maggio 2007 17:58
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: RE: Create certificates and keys from C/C++

> Hi, is there a function or something similar to create keys
> and certificates directly from code?
> Thank You

Yes. There are functions like RSA_generate_key, DSA_generate_key,
X509_sign,
and so on.

It is not a particularly simple thing to do though. Look at the example
code
in apps/ca.c, apps/req.c, and apps/x509.c, also demos/selfsign.c may be
helpful.

DS