Im cool

On 5/9/07, Keith Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed 07-05-09 17:52, Michael Fedor wrote:
> How can I delete any post that have my email address.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> there is data that should not be out on the net

You may or may not be able to persuade the list maintainer to delete
your posts, but it won't do you much good.  I have my own copies of
a number of things you've posted to this list, and I have no plans
to delete them (nor do I plan to do anything nefarious with them).
Even if I did delete the messages, I'm sure they exist on backups.
And that's just me; I'm sure the same is true of however many other
people subscribe to this list.  And Google and other services may
have cached copies of the web pages containing the list archives.

If you've posted unsafe information to this list, you need to render
it safe (revoke certificates, change passphrases, whatever it takes).
And since you've now publicly called attention to the fact that this
information is out there, I suggest you do so as soon as possible.

--
Keith Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  San Diego Supercomputer Center
<http://users.sdsc.edu/~kst/>  858-822-0853