Christopher Kunz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> Is there any up-to-date complete documentation available for the full
> function set of OpenSSL? For some of the stuff, like ASN.1 manipulation,
> I can't even find anything on Google...

Not that I know of.  I use Source Navigator (or OpenGrok---choose your
own source indexer) and lots of guessing.  The manpages (converted
from perldoc, I guess) don't cover everything, and in particular don't
cover what you're asking about, I think.

I imagine documentation patches would be welcomed.