Hello,

I want to see a message from my test client to the
openssl s_server.

I connect fine. However when I send a message to the
server I see from the following:

C:\www\opensssl\bin\openssl.exe s_server -accept 2000
-debug -nocert

Using default temp DH parameters
Using default temp ECDH parameters
ACCEPT
read from 0xa4a380 [0xa54bb0] (11 bytes => 11 (0xB)
0000 - 68 65 6c 6f 20 77 6f-72 6c 64    hello world
ERROR
2272:error:140760FC:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:unknown
protocol:.\ssl\s23_srvr.c:562:
shutting down SSL
CONNECTION CLOSED
ACCEPT

It looks like its just printing the first 11
characters of the message. Not sure why it clipped the
"what the hell is going on" part but I'm sure its
pretty obvious. Not to me.

Could somebody be so kind to enlighen me on what is
going on.

Thanks,
Garyc