Please ignore. My silly mistake. Got it to build.

Sumati Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi,

This is a newbie question:

I downloaded the openssl source and built libssl and libcrypto with the
linux-debug-elf option. I removed the efence library from the make file since I
don't have it. Now when I link the two libs with my app, I get a  whole bunch
of links errors like:

/usr/lib/libssl.so: undefined reference to `BIO_puts@@OPENSSL_0.9.8'
/usr/lib/libssl.so: undefined reference to
`X509_VERIFY_PARAM_free@@OPENSSL_0.9.8'

What am I doing wrong? I'd appreciate any help.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.