Zack,

I'm sorry I have an old mind and memory, but I actually do have a program that requires libeay32.lib and libssl32.lib to make a specific NLM. Unfortunately, I did not make them myself, but I do have an inside contact that I have queried on how to make these for Netware. It may just turn out to be a CodeWarrior util like implib.exe for Borland. The ones I have probably only work with CodeWarrior anyway.

Joe

Zack Payton wrote:
Joe,

Thank you for the response.  I guess I am looking to compile openssl
into a static library that will work with older versions of netware.
The netware readme file makes mention of this but documentation
suggests that Code Warrior is a requirement (which I do not have).

I will take a look at the borland stuff, but I was trying to wing it
without having to purchase anything as this was a one time shot.

Thanks,
Zack