Hi, Endhy,

Thank you so much for your help. Obviously I am missing a lot more files than
just this one. I've found out the problem. What I did the first time was - I
decompressed the file on Windows, transferred the tar file to AIX, then un-tar
on AIX. Apparently a lot of files are lost in translation this way. If I unzip
the file on Windows, then I get all the files.

Peter

>>> "Endhy Aziz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 6/25/2007 9:51 AM >>>

Hi,
Here's the Makefile.org ( http://makefile.org/ ) (attachment). If you're
downloading the complete source code, this file should have been included.

Regards,

--Endhy

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any
order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or
government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.