So if you actually read the Wikipedia page (a previous poster has kindly pointed you at) you should end up at:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2440#section-6

Darryl

Jeremiah Martell wrote:
On 7/5/07, Carlo Milono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Radix-64 - if you want the PGP/GPG stuff.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_to_text_encoding

Ok, Here's a real example from using GPG on my MAC:

=qyUl

And my question concerns the last "=qyUI" at the end of the signature.

My first guess was that I could just base64 the signature and put it
at the end, but I'm not sure what that last "=qyUI" is. Any ideas?