Hello,

I've been trying to get this card, Rainbow CryptoSwift 200, to work with
openssl without any success.

When I do "openssl speed -engine cswift" I get:

DSO support routines:DLFCN_LOAD:could not load the shared
library:dso_dlfcn.c:100:filename(libswift.so): libswift.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
DSO support routines:DSO_LOAD:could not load the shared library:dso_lib.c:244:
cswift engine:CSWIFT_INIT:not loaded:e_cswift.c:397:
engine routines:ENGINE_TABLE_REGISTER:init failed:eng_table.c:161:

I typed that manually, so excuse any errors if there are any. I'm using today's
snapshot of openssl.

Any idea of what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.