Suggest you pick up a copy of Secure Programming Cookbook.  It has
exactly what you are looking for in chapters 7.10 and 7.11.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Salo
Sent: August 30, 2007 7:37 AM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: How to use RSA?

Hello Mailinglist,

I want to use RSA for encryption. So I need to know how to create a RSA
key pair and how to De- Encrypt. Both must be done within the RAM. I
want to use the OpenSSL Api, but all I can find was this page:
http://www.openssl.org/docs/crypto/rsa.html#

1. Is somewhere explained in more details how this funktions work?
2. Is a simple C/C++ code snippet available that shows how I can use RSA
from OpenSSL?

Regards

Martin