According to RFC 2246, the alert number 80 represents an "internal error".
Here is the description from the RFC

   internal_error
       An internal error unrelated to the peer or the correctness of the
       protocol makes it impossible to continue (such as a memory
       allocation failure). This message is always fatal.

Regards,
Tech Junkie.