In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 5 Feb 2008 13:35:01 +0530, "Ajeet
kumar.S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

ajeetkumar.s>   Hi all;
ajeetkumar.s>
ajeetkumar.s>    I am working on BF-533 Processor(Blackfin Processor, VDK
rtos,VDSP4.5
ajeetkumar.s> compiler).
ajeetkumar.s>
ajeetkumar.s>     I am trying to port  openssl-0.9.8g on
VDK(BF-533,VDSP4.5).but this is
ajeetkumar.s> giving some error.
ajeetkumar.s>
ajeetkumar.s>     It is not able to open     #include <iodef.h> and     #include
ajeetkumar.s> <descrip.h>   in ssl_task.c.

ssl/ssl_task.c is specific for the operating system OpenVMS.  Since
you don't build on OpenVMS, the solution for you is very simple: do
not try to compile ssl/ssl_task.c.  As a matter of fact, don't bother
with it at all.

Cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis