Hi All;

 Thanks to you for your suggestions. I followed your suggestion and removed
"ssl/ssl_task.c" and compiled it but I got one problem which is as follows:

***/

"crypto\sha\sha1s.cpp", line 72: cc0020:  error: identifier "GetTSC" is

          undefined

  GetTSC(s1);

  ^

"crypto\sha\sha1s.cpp", line 74: cc1665: {D} warning: variable "e1" is

          possibly used before its value is set in loop

  GetTSC(e1);

         ^

"crypto\sha\sha1s.cpp", line 75: cc1665: {D} warning: variable "s2" is

          possibly used before its value is set in loop

  GetTSC(s2);

         ^

"crypto\sha\sha1s.cpp", line 77: cc1665: {D} warning: variable "e2" is

          possibly used before its value is set in loop

  GetTSC(e2);

         ^

1 error detected in the compilation of "crypto\sha\sha1s.cpp".

cc3089: fatal error: Compilation failed

Tool failed with exit/exception code: 1.

Build was unsuccessful.

***/

  I want to know what is use of GetTSC function. Can I replace it? Can I
know any impact on SSL project after replacement of GetTSC function? As I
told I am using VDK RTOS (Analog Devices RTOS, For VDSP).

It is required to compile crypto\sha\sha1s.cpp.

What is use of sha1s.cpp?

Please reply me.

Thnx.

Regards;