Hi,

I want to get the CSR file to purchase an ssl certificate for securing SMTP
on Sendmail, OS=Redhat ES5 I ran the following:

1. to generate the private key: *openssl genrsa -des3 -out server.key 1024*
then i inserted my passphrase

*2. *to generate CSR:  *openssl req -key server.key -out server.csr*

after i enter my passphrase the system hangs on, i need to press CRT-c to
back to the system and the CSR is not generated. an ideas:
 Important: i run this on Fedora 8/openssl 0.9.8b-17 and it works fine!
my system is Redhat enterprise linux 5/openssl 0.9.8b-8

--

Best Regards,
Eng. Rami Ahmad