What are these errors and any solution for the below mentioned error. I am
using "Win32OpenSSL-0_9_8g.exe".

libeay32MDd.lib(b_print.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__ftol2
libeay32MDd.lib(b_print.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__aulldvrm

Subhankar Kumar Katyayan
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing

Subhankar Katyayan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
02/27/2008 07:27 PM
Please respond to
openssl-users@openssl.org

openssl-users@openssl.org
cc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject
OpenSSL Error

I have downloaded and installed "Win32OpenSSL-0_9_8g.exe" in "C:\OpenSSL"
and I have linked it as follows, and my workpspace is "C:\dhsmv1\api2"

Project -> Settings -> C/C++ (tab) -> Preprocessor (Category:) ->
Additional include directories -> ../../OpenSSL/include/openssl

Project -> Settings -> C/C++ (tab) -> Preprocessor (Category:) ->
Preprocessor definitions -> ENABLE_SSL

Project -> Settings -> Link (tab) -> Input (Category:) -> Additional
library path -> ../../OpenSSL/lib/VC

Project -> Settings -> Link (tab) -> Input (Category:) -> Object/library
modules ->  libeay32.lib ssleay32.lib libeay32MD.lib libeay32MDd.lib
libeay32MT.lib libeay32MTd.lib ssleay32MD.lib ssleay32MDd.lib
ssleay32MT.lib ssleay32MTd.lib

But still I am getting following error. Please let me know, if I am doing
something worng in settings or somewhere else.

digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[...]

02/27/2008 01:38 AM

Please respond to
openssl-users@openssl.org

openssl-users@openssl.org
cc
openssl-users@openssl.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject
Re: OpenSSL Error

Hello,
> I am facing some problem when I tried to compile the application. This
application was
> building fine, but after adding a file called "digestclient.c" (to
support HTTPs), it's
> throwing the following error. Can anyone give some input on this.
>
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]

> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]

> digestclient.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]

Add -lcrypto -lssl libraries to linking process.

Best regards,
--
Marek Marcola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>