Hi!

I've written a network app using pthreads, ssl, and xml.

I use xml over tcp over ssl and all of that is working fine.

Whilest chasing down what I thought was a bug, I started using
valgrind on my app.

I'm receiving thousands of "uninitialized value and conditional jump"
errors triggered by the data that I receive via SSL_read.

[I'm not worried about the alleged valgrind errors within SSL itself
due to randomizing, etc.]

I've run test programs using pthreads and xml parsing (extracted out
of my code) and they do not trigger the errors when used w/o SSL.

So, I'm struggling to understand why the data received via sockets
from the network and through SSL would trigger these kinds of
warnings.  Literally, every packet/pdu I receive and parse triggers
these errors.  The data is valid and the PDUs are correct thus my
confusion.

Has anyone ever seen this and know how to fix/correct?

Thanks,

Bobby